Welcome to the list. My comments are in bold.
Pretty short list today. Which works for me because I have a tee time for 6:31 tomorrow morning with my dad. We try to get out every weekend but haven’t in the last few. Should be a good time. I hope you all enjoy your Sundays. Here are some funny rules of golf I found, they usually all make an appearance in my game.
1. Since bad shots come in groups of three, a fourth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.
2. When you look up and cause an awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.
3. Any change works for a maximum of three holes and a minimum of not at all.
4. When your shot has to carry over a water hazard, you can either hit one more club or two more balls.
5. If you’re afraid a full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead of you is still putting out, you have two options: you can immediately shank a lay-up, or you can wait until the green is clear and top a ball halfway there.
6. The less skilled the player, the more likely he is to share his ideas about the golf swing.
7. If it ain’t broke, try changing your grip.
8. It’s not a gimme if you’re still away.
9.It’s surprisingly easy to hole a 50-foot putt when you lie 10.
10. You can hit a 2-acre fairway 10% of the time, and a 2-inch branch 90% of the time.
11. Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe.
12. Hazards attract. Fairways repel.
13. A ball you can see in the rough from 50 yards away is not yours.
14. If there is a ball in the fringe and a ball in the bunker, your ball is the one in the bunker
15. If both balls are in the bunker, yours is in the footprint.
16. Don’t buy a putter until you’ve had a chance to throw it.
FCQR.com 14 years old and terrible letters so obviously over $500
FCQR.com: $650. Food Collection Quebec Something.
CompleteRelief.com 13 years old. Great marketing name for a company that sells anything that offers pain relief. At $12
CompleteRelief.com: $681. Great slogan for a lot of things. Pain, Debt and the list goes on.
IShareIt.com Sounds like a new app. At $12 13 years old
IShareIt.com: $270. Easy photo sharing app or really anything.
HoneyRidge.com Upgrade name for a few companies. A great brand by itself. No bidders $12
HoneyRidge.com:$216 Sounds like a housing development. I like it, but I love honey so I may be biased.
PDDN.com I see pudding but then again I’m hungry
PDDN.com: $495. I’m not hungry and don’t really eat pudding and I see that too. So you’re good.
Chuangren.com A Chinese name but the the price doesn’t correlate to the meager 9000 google results. Learn, young jedi, learn.
Chuangren.com: $1,306 Looks like there is a published professor named Chuang Ren.
DailyMugshot.com A lot of money in mugshots, or getting rid of mugshots. Under $50 at press time
DailyMugshot.com: $686. I see this as a Selfie update site or something. A daily Selfie is a daily mugshot. Sold a year ago at GoDaddy for $2,025
KOI.cc Chinese LOVE koi. I have a few myself and a Chinese guy told me he loved them so I know
KOI.cc: $270. Their not the only ones. I freaking love Koi ponds and the Koi in them. This guy is going to build a Zen garden with a big Koi pond at some point. Guess who gets to help Shane?
8355.cc Who woulda thought that the top name on the board would have been a dot cc?
8355.cc: $1,225 Didn’t end up on top but a good .cc.
150111.com I’m not going to pretend I know why names like this do well and others don’t.
150111.com: $590. Well repeating numbers at the end seem to do well. but other than that I have no idea.
2OM.com Under $600 is a good buy on this one. My opinion of course
2OM.com: $630. Close enough. I like this one too. Its not 20X but I think you can make money on this one.
No Result List- Results may be added at a later date.
Brilliant.xyz Don’t you want to see what this one goes for?
Brilliant.xyz: Only a tiny little bit but only because I follow the industry as a whole. This means nothing.