- Gero.com – Sold recently for $10,001 at Sedo, vs $3,622 in 2012 at Sedo. An upgrade from GetGero.com. “A new wearable 2.0 technology platform for non-invasive diagnostics of chronic diseases in early stages“. Their introductory video is below.
- FXFI.com – Sold recently for $4,088 at GoDaddy, vs $250 in 2007 at Afternic.
- PerfectBalance.com – Sold recently for $28,450 at GoDaddy, vs $2,125 in April of this year at GoDaddy. A nice $20k+ profit in a few months.
- SocialDock.com – Sold recently for $5,500 at GoDaddy, vs $125 last year at GoDaddy. Picked up by a company called JMA Business Consultants, which touts its social media marketing.
- AirConcepts.com – Sold recently for $4,000 at GoDaddy, vs $898 last year at GoDaddy. Developed for a heating and air conditioning shop in Southern California.
- No flops to be found this week…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.