- iBud.com – Sold recently for $5,099 at NameJet, vs $1,600 only two months earlier at NameJet. This one also shows up in a 2011 DN Journal sales report at $25,000, so this name is certainly making the rounds in domainer circles…..lots of money being both made and lost.
- ThirdEstate.com – Sold recently for $4,500 at Sedo, vs $350 at GoDaddy in 2012. Whois shows this one still in transfer.
- KXR.com – Sold recently for $14,992 at Sedo, vs $7,101 in 2007 at Sedo. Chinese buyer.
- Hypnotherapy.net – Sold recently for $8,050 at Sedo, vs $810 at GoDaddy last month. A nearly 10x return before commission in a month…..pretty nice. The current site promotes a training center in Florida (screenshot below), and Whois shows the current owner with a omnihypnosis.ch email address, and a Switzerland address.
- No flops to be found this week……..the lack of GoDaddy names because they’re in their quiet period really limits the supply of comps to research…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.