- Wohnung.com – Sold recently for $34,680 at Sedo, vs $20,404 in 2007 at Sedo. Crudely translated from German as lodging/residence/accommodations, “Here you find free real estate in the whole of Germany. We offer a wide selection of properties to buy or rent.”
- CarterGroup.com – Sold recently for $3,200 at GoDaddy, vs $570 in 2010 at TDNAM. No site is live yet, but it was picked up by an individual in Australia with the last name Carter…..and he also appears to own the .com.au.
- MH.net – Sold recently for $15,260 at Domains90210, vs $5,600 in 2011 at Sedo.
- TravelGreece.com – Sold recently for $4,999 at Sedo, vs $3,750 in 2011 at Sedo.
- RivalFish.com – Sold recently for $2,500 at GoDaddy, vs $427 in 2010 at TDNAM. The site still isn’t fully operational yet, but it appears they’ll offer auto decals and apparel.
No flops to be found this week……….so I’ll provide a picture of a flopper in the news……….
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.