- LoveHub.com – Sold recently for $14,985 at DomainNameSales, vs $1,021 in April this year at NameJet. Great profit in less than six months. They’ve got a log-in page live with their logo below…..so something is presumably in the works. Their logo has a TM next to it, but nothing shows up at USPTO.gov. Picked up by an individual in the UK.
- CaseFiles.com – Sold recently for $2,450 at DomainNameSales, vs $511 last year at NameJet.
- Supermobile.com – Sold recently for $4,622 at NameJet, vs $800 way back in 2005 at Afternic.
- IQIN.com – Sold recently for $6,500 at DomainNameSales, vs $1,150 last year at Sedo.
- TheGolden.com – Sold recently for $4,500 at Sedo, vs $380 last year at GoDaddy. Picked up by the Slake Agency, “a creative consultancy and business incubator“, so they probably have a new concept in the works. “We specialize in transforming ideas, concepts and napkin sketches into products and businesses.”
- No flops to be found this week…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.