I’m going to start early and write a few of my goals for 2019. I’ll keep the obvious ones away like “Make more money in domain investing”
- I write every day but I am bad about pictures. I am going to try and document my journey a little more visual this year. I’ll try and be more active on instagram and put more pictures here. Domain investing is not a visual occupation but I can improve on zero. (not today though, its still 2018)
- Continue to push Domain Sherpa panel reviews to switch it up. Drew is ready, just need to get the ducks in a row.
- Have talked about it for months but finally DSAD will be producing a show. Travis, Josh, and I and a guest or a combination. Some times just me and a guest. Should be fun. Could suck. Won’t know until we do it. I have a video and sound editor so while the content could suck the production should be good
- Get more organized. I have to thank Travis for pretty much reminding me about everything I need to do. “You really should” at the beginning of so many statements has kept me in check of I things I need to stay on top of. I am down to about 400 names so there should be no reason why I can’t keep all my domains managed properly. As for the site. He has done an amazing job of keeping it fast, safe, and clean.
- Be more charitable. I’m still selfish. I need to give more time and money to areas I feel need help. I have always helped local families because I could see first hand how my gifts helped them. I have trouble giving money to things I can’t see in person what is being done. I need to either get over that or go to where its being done and then give.
- Move my nursery over to solar. Solar farm should be going in on our property in 2019. Zero reason not to with plenty of space and plenty of sun.
- Greatly reduced sports gambling. I’ve never done much table games or slot type of gambling but I have always been addicted to sports gambling. I haven’t done it in months and I’ve realized that it was taking too much of my time and my money. My income has gotten to the point that winning $500 doesn’t move my needle but losing it pisses me off. So there’s essentially nothing to gain. I’ll put a little on a few games at NamesCon or special events but if I feel like gambling I’ll just buy something of that value instead
- Increase my gratitude. Enough is never enough. I have some friends that are amazing when it comes to thoughtfulness. They see something that reminds them of me and they send it to me. Write an email just to say hello. I need to do more of this. I canceled all my fake friends in domain investing and concentrated on those that have been true partners and friends and it was one of the most rewarding things I have done. I am going to add this into my personal and business life in 2019
- That’s all for today. I actually wrote out 100 but I’ll spare you since we’re already coming off the holidays full of hope and promises.
Here are today’s names. Click through to see the current price and to fund this daily list
Quote of the Day: “You cannot go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending” – C.S. Lewis
Domain of the Day: 4337.com Lets go back in time. Present price is $1200
Namejet, Sedo, and other Names Up for Auction
USBC.com I actually am bidding on this one. I will take it to $1000 and we’ll see how I’m feeling from there
Calendar.eu I know nothing about dot eu but I would think that $400 wouldn’t be a bad buy
Pevlon.com Sounds techy to me but some will definitely think Revlon. No bids
XOPU.com Looks like it could hit reserve. These seem to get traded among domain investor but that’s OK. A sale is a sale and eventually an end user with step up.
PerfectBreasts.com Going to a new home. Met reserve. And cheaper than a set of new boobies
QualityWine.com Not sure anyone would really name their wine this but would serve as a good name to sell wine
PeaceBeWithYou.com We say this in church to each other. And I think most people actually mean it
PigsInABlanket.com Not sure of the value but everyone knows the term or the food. Or is it pig..singular?
StraightAir.com 1997. No bids. Not sure what you would use it for but Air is always a popular naming convention
GlobalScene.com Because the world is a big place. No bids
Godaddy Domains With Multiple Bids
BusinessNow.com 1996 birthday. Business means money
Generates.com Power, money. Money and the power
0480.com Doing better than the NNNN.com above because of the flanking zeros
Codema.com Upgrade name for several different companies in many different industries
HPCG.com Great letters. G for group
BitReward.com Bit names are holding on. Way down, but still selling
CryptoCentralBank.com I think a bank sounds a lot safer than carrying around a flash drive
Illustrator.net Even the net is worth four figures here IMO
TheDayTrader.com Would be a heck of a buy at its present price of under $50
Whiffs.com Smells or swings and misses
CrestLeaf.com You know I like leaf names. Good for the canna space and really anything
CaptchaCreator.com Buying history and backlinks on this one
Godaddy Domains With One or No Bids
Morfio.com I like it but I realize you will have to buy Morphio if you are going to build the brand
InChoice.com Godaddy thinks its worth $3K. Bidders think its worth zero. Probably worth somewhere in the middle
VapeTherapy.com They are already promoting vaping as a way to stop smoking
NewHickory.com Sounds like a bank
BHL.me I would think most LLL.me are worth more than hand reg. No bids
Cahid.com One bidder on this 5L.com
TastyGains.com Fun money making/investment name
IceAndSun.com Pretty much covers the cold and hot
DealClips.com Sounds like a coupon site
Hasbud.com Perfect canna shop name. Looks distinguished until you look closer
DomainNameRealty.com Surprisingly no bids. But its pretty deep in the list