Mathew McConaughey had a great thoughts the other day when he was on Rogan. I felt he was exactly on the same page as I am on a daily basis. Many of you who read here each day would probably think these are my thoughts but they are taken directly from McConaughey. I realized why I like the man so much.
- Take time to dissect your success. We always dissect failure but don’t spend enough time looking back at the good times and figuring out what made us crush it. What were your habits when we were rolling?
- When you wake up, check in with yourself before you check in with everyone else. Give it at least 10 minutes. Read a little, write a little. Be with you
- Have a sense of humor. When you’re laughing you’re a better person.
- Don’t ask permission to do the things you want to do. Asking permission puts a roadblock in front of where you want to go. Gives you a way out.
- Give yourself little goals each day so you can hit them. Accomplishment is a driver
- Book end the day with what went well that day and what you’d like to do tomorrow. He writes it down and includes it in his prayers
- Stress comes comes from responsibilities are stacked vertically but if you break a sweat it changes your mind and sets those responsibilities out horizontally so you can tackle them one by one.
- There is no better exhaustion than the kind that comes from getting things accomplished. The kind that comes from going in circles doesn’t lead to good sleep.
- Fear comes every single day. Fear keeps you from doing stupid stuff that gets you hurt. Fear is a good thing
- He treasures sleep. Gets 9.5 hrs a day
- Don’t go to sleep with regret. What happened, happened, and you can’t dwell on what happened good or bad
The crazy about all this is his new book is called GreenLight. The name of my first company AllGreenLights. Even had someone draw up a logo for me. Which I can’t seem to find right now. It’s a couple of hard drives deep. But we really do think alike. I’m just the ugly version
Click on the links to see current price and to pay for the gas that runs this site. And don’t forget to pay for your past domain purchases.
Quote of the Day: “Safety does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
Domain of the Day: SweetOrchard.com Had no bids when I put this here. Great name for so many thing. From the obvious name for a fruit farm to the less obvious Dungeons and Dragon porn site about Orcs
Park.io Names at Auction or Available for Pickup
Jam.gg Short and and fun. Just like my prom date
Brother.co This one is going to do well. The com is a mid six figure name or higher and that’s if you could get it but you can’t
BCW.co Great letters. The value of these is a few hundred dollars up
Fly.ag Big keyword. Big enough to give a dot ag value IMO
TheWire.co One of the best shows ever
Namejet and Sedo & More Domains at Action
Cinema.net I think this is one of the names that makes it to reserve. I preface that with “if it is close to the left side of the range”
Coaches.org Met reserve. Online coaching is at peak
AgingTreatment.com Super low reserve met. Last time I checked, everyone ages and everyone hates it
Stompreis.de Means “electricity price” in German. Alternative energy and energy cost is a worldwide movement
Premix.com 24 years old and taken in 70 extensions. Those make it legit. Prove me otherwise
SPCE.com Sometimes I see Space, other times I see Spice
ILFC.com Illinois Football Club
GroomingPlace.com No reserve on this expiry. Somebody is going to get a good dog grooming domain
MyCollisionCenter.com No bids. One repair pays for this one
TimeForSale.com One of the rarest things you can’t buy
PeakAcademy.com Definitely trying to get your kids to the peak
Godaddy Domains With Bids
Sedia.com Taken in 55 other extensions and 20 years old. Top number of bids on the GD list today (one numeric has more but we don’t count that)
13808.com Here it is. Yeah, I don’t find it too special either
Ryukyu.com A string of islands in Japan. Also a kingdom for a few years
NatureRich.com I can’t think of a better thing to be rich in
RealGoodsSolar.com Not a real goods solar name but has some juice and backlinks
500777.com Lets get all these numerics out. Lots of them today. This one is doing very very well
ClubFever.com I don’t have dot club fever but I do miss going out with friends
PCKeeper.com Because there will always be things that attack your computer
WaterChain.com Most are going to think RainChain here
MudOn.com A great alternative to SaltLife
co2stats.com I hope this goes to good use. Some good history here
HomeCareInc.com Home Care is only going to get
PetGadget.com I don’t see a lot of personality in this one but its definitely a big market
LuxuryPark.com This is what I hate most about COVID times. People are afraid to enjoy luxury publicly. It’s bragging right now.
PlanetProductions.com 25 years old
Jaspy.com A 5L under $50. Won’t stay at this price but 5Ls are always a nice add to the portfolio IMO
Happy5.com Super memorable name. Exudes positive
Twilia.com Twillio’s girlfriend
VisionServer.com I have no idea what this would be used for but it exudes opticals and the future
ProMaxGrow.com I like pro grow and max grow and this is only being used for LED lights. So I still like it but its going to be a tough sell.
RDiscount.com The R gives it personality and a discount price
SpeedExports.com Great name for someone that bring sport cars from overseas
The Godaddy Names with One or NO Bids
The Rest of the Godaddy Names with Bids
Have a name at auction and need more exposure? Send me an email. We Charge $10 per name per day. We may be able to help. If you have an auction you want to promote, email us for details.*All names chosen by us, Shane and Josh . (ie you click through and purchase a name you like) or an occasional paid listing. Everything we say is based on our own research or is opinion. Do your own due diligence. That means look it up yourself if you don’t think the stats or our opinion is correct. We hand choose the names but we are paid to make this list by both the auction houses, individuals that are auctioning names, and Godaddy affiliate links. Keep that in mind and only buy names that YOU think are good.