Short domains rule again at Sedo’s monthly Great Domains auction.
As of this writing, three domains have met reserve:
- Videos.de at 24,999 EUR in bidding (approx $28,400 USD)
- JUR.com at $10,100
- MJE.org at $169
On top of that, there is a strong contingent of solid LLL.com, as they’ve had in the past, with a few at bidding in the ballpark of their reserve range:
- MNB.com – Reserve of 10,000 – 24,999 EUR
- CJI.com – Reserve of $10,000 – $24,999
- EZM.com – Reserve of $10,000 – $24,999
- EXB.com – Reserve of $10,000 – $24,999
It also appears that the auction includes some of Yahoo’s domain names that have seen the auction block before at Sedo, including Sled.com, Jockeys.com and Westerns.com. Each of those domains have Whois showing domain management firm Mark Monitor as the registrant. Back in 2013, Yahoo! listed a big batch of domains through the same Sedo marketplace.
All around, it’s a great set of domains, and I hope to see quite a few more hit reserve before the auction ends tomorrow (Thursday) at 12:00 pm EST. You can check out the entire auction here.