Francois has had the nightmare that all website owners dread. His site went down. While we all look forward to getting Domaining.com back up and running, here are 10 things that happen so consistently that we don’t need Domaining.com to know what’s going on.
1. I am going to talk about how busy I am, running, the nursery, and make some stupid daily list of half good, half bad names along with a few jokes.
2. DomainGang.com is going to spoof something, write something based on Greece or religion, and then BullS will comment.
3. DomainIncite.com is going to use big words, write like a real journalist but most certainly will be about ICANN.
4. Fusible will reveal that some video game company has registered a domain name for the 7th new game in a series
5. AvailableDomainNames.com is going to have a list of Godaddy list that is a little better than mine and comes out right after mine no matter what time my gets posted so he gets the last cookies.
6. Morgan is going to use the word amazing and game changer.
7. DomainNameNews MAY post something this week. You have a 20/80 chance
8. Hybrid Domainer is going to put up an infographic
9. Toronto Domainer is going to continue to write his intro to Domain Investing one post at a time
10. Jason Thompson is going to have another good article go unnoticed because he isn’t on the Domaining.com feed (although moot at this point with it being down)
Of course I’m just having some fun and all the blogs listed above are some of the best around. I truly enjoy the sites and the people behind them although I don’t really know much about the Toronto guy. And yes, I enjoy the blogs I didn’t make fun of like TheDomains and ElliotsBlog . I just couldn’t find anything to make fun of.