LLL.com and other short, liquid domains are dominating again this month at Sedo’s Great Domains auction.
I count 20 LLL.com out of the total of 43 domains for this month, two of which have already met reserve.
As I type this, five domains in total have met reserve:
- HSE.com at $23,500 – Great letters and loads and loads of meanings.
- VKZ.com at $9,999 – They’re not incredibly popular letters for the English language, but it would be an upgrade domain for VKZ.de, VKZbv.nl, and more. This domain has made the rounds with a couple profitable flips…..selling for $6,387 in 2013, and $4,100 in 2012.
- Urgence.com at $1,750 – “Emergency” in French?
- Celebs.info at $1,099 – I’m not into celeb gossip, but millions and millions of people are. The .com sold for $270,000 back in 2010 via HuntingMoon.
- Landhaus.com at 386 Euro – An upgrade for sites like TheLandhaus.com, ChaletLandhaus.com, Landhaus.se and many more.
Additional LLL.com domains that currently have bidding within their reserve range include the following:
A few other non-.com that I believe have a chance to sell include:
Sedo’s entire Great Domains auction listing can be found here.
For the sake of comparison on the LLL.com, the ten most recent sales and their prices are listed below, courtesy of NameBio:
- TKQ.com – $15,011
- RXL.com – $13,218
- PZM.com – $17,008
- JUR.com – $16,055
- VOJ.com – $11,312
- DQN.com – $13,000
- VAE.com – $11,453
- RSL.com – $45,000
- VVV.com – $136,400
- SZP.com – $18,109