This month’s Great Domains Auction at Sedo may not be the highest grossing ever for their monthly auctions, but they’re going to have a pretty good sell through rate, as 21 of their 50 listings have hit reserve and will sell.
There are three domains with reserve met with bidding currently over $1,000:
- GWH.com – Has some room to run with bidding at $41,000, compared the wholesale price in the $50-$60k range. A couple recent LLL.com sales with Chinese-friendly letters include TPZ.com at $60,900, BLT.com at $65,500, and HSZ.com at $71,431.
- 4820.com – Currently at 10,099 EUR and frankly I have no idea where this one will end. In Giuseppe’s latest newsletter, he estimated a wholesale floor of $12,000 for NNNN.com including a 4, but then there are some that say a 4 followed by an 8 is a really good thing….
- WLSB.com – Pretty good western and eastern letters.
Below the $1,000 mark, there are lots more domains that have hit reserve, including 12 LLLL.com (of the non-CHIP variety), an LLLL.net, NNNN.net, LLL.net, LLL.co, and a .info and .de thrown in for good measure.
There are many additional names of interest, with a few listed below in order of the highest current bids:
- Immobilien24.de – Currently in its reserve range of 25,000 – 50,000 EUR, and I believe “immobilien” translates from German to “property” or “real estate”.
- Drunk.com – Bidding is getting close to its $25k-$50k reserve range. DrunkDriving.com sold for $60,000 back in 2010.
- VKN.com – Bidding is within its reserve range of $10k-$25k. A couple recent LLL.com sales starting with a V include VDN.com at $23,800 and VPW.com at $29,288.
- Movie.tv – The reserve is in the 10k-25k EUR range. Movie.info sold for $24,626 in 2014.
- Telephones.com – Reserve of $10k-25k. Interesting to see the singular Telephone.com in NameBio with a sale at $2 million back in 2000.
Bidding ends at noon EST tomorrow, and you can check out the full auction listing here.