Sedo’s Great Domains auction ends tomorrow at 12:00 pm EST, and over $50,000 in bids have hit reserve, with a handful of valuable domains knocking on their reserve’s door.
The highest priced names which have met reserve are as follows:
- T4.com – Bidding at $28,500. Per NameBio, there haven’t been any LN.com sales this year, but there were five sales last year, ranging from L4.com at $64,000 on the low end, up to W8.com at $140,000 at the high end.
- RAMA.com – Bidding at $15,000. Although it’s not an apples to apples comparison, recent CVCV sales with a repeating vowel include LIDI.com for $27,161, LAHA.com at $15,000, HILI.com at $12,000. Then there are other pricier CVCV’s like VIVO.com for $1.0 million and VEDA.com for $100,000.
- Monochrome.com – Bidding at 4,999 EUR. Per Webster, “a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one color”. 33,000 searches per month at a CPC near $2, per Estibot.
- R89.com – Bidding at $3,900. I can never tell what these LNN are going to sell for, but in looking at the comps, this price level isn’t entirely unprecedented.
- RHMF.com, BHPY.com – Each at $1,350. I wouldn’t be surprised to see these CHIPs go up another $100-$200 in bidding.
There are a bunch of other domains with bidding within their reserve range, but reserve isn’t yet met. Some of my favorites include:
The entire auction can be found here.