Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Moms.com for $252,000
- The traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 60,000. “Moms.com connects women from all stages of motherhood to support you and make mom’s lives a little happier.“
2. Fotograf.de for $117,810
- Alexa rank near 115,000. Per Google Translate, “www.fotograf.de is the market leader for selling photos. Benefits for professional photographers: their own online store, success advice, Photographers Directory“
3. Radius.com for $100,000
- An upgrade from RadiusIntel.com. “Radius: The Modern Way to Market to Small Businesses.” Market research, customer segmentation, prospect targeting, etc. They closed on $12.4 million in funding a couple months before this acquisition, and have closed on another $13 million since then. Alexa rank near 125,000.
4. Evora.com for $94,000
- A rebrand from Petropar, “Evora S.A., previosly named Petropar S. A., is a public holding company listed in Brazil’s stock exchange market with business in 8 countries in 4 continents“.
5. Juxin.com for $66,666
- No site resolves. A couple Chinese companies appear to have ‘Juxin’ in their name.
6. Kurzreise.de for $43,982
- No site yet. “short trip” in German. The buyer has a kurzurlaub.de email address, which translates to “short break”.
7. Domains.in for $40,000
- Identical sites at Domains.in and BDomains.com. Alexa rank of 6 million.
8. Haberler.net for $35,400
- Parked, with the owner under privacy protection.
9. GotHealth.com for $28,000
- Parked, with Whois showing Marc Benioff (founder of Salesforce.com) as the registrant. Salesforce.com has the healthcare industry in its sights, “Salesforce is helping companies set new standards for health care.“
10. Orby.com for $25,000
- Parked, under privacy protection.