1. MPH.com for $62,000
- Parked and the owner is under privacy protection. Could be yours for only $6.5 million….so says the screenshot below.
2. Boxed.com for $35,000
- The traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 450,000, and a Similar Web ranking of around 720,000. “We put the warehouse in your pocket and save you money on items you use every day. Boxed is bulk-sized products at pint-sized prices.” Founded by Zynga alums, they purchased this domain a few months before announcing their $1.1 million in financing, and just this month closed on an additional $6.5 million in funding.
2. ClosingCosts.com for $35,000
- No site resolves. Owner under privacy protection.
4. World-Tourism.org for $27,100
- Strange to see a hyphenated .org purchased for so much money, and then it’s only lightly developed a year later……and upon further review, it appears the site was previously the developed site for the World Tourism Organization, and there are tons of backlinks, and some traffic…..with its Alexa rank near 1.3 million. A travel blog/guide is the placeholder that’s live.
5. HealthCareAct.com for $25,000
- A lead gen site for health insurance, brought to you by the folks behind the lead gen site at popular TaxAct.com, which has an Alexa rank below 8,000.
6. HumanPro.com for $24,890
- No site resolves. Whois shows the owner is associated with a company called “HMG HUMAN PROGRESS LTD” of Cyprus.
7. BitCasino.com for $22,270
- Parked, under privacy protection.
8. MiningNews.com for $20,000
- Redirects to USANews.com for some, or News.net for others. Owned by “INN Domains Limited” of Hong Kong. “News.net the world’s largest online news network. Visit http://news.net/ for the latest headlines from across the globe.” News.net has a Similar Web ranking near 15,000, with an estimated 3.8 million visits in April.
8. Rumaila.com for $20,000
- You can see the placeholder below. Owned by BP (British Petroleum), Rumaila is the name of an oil field in Iraq.
- Forwards to takingoff.delta.com: “Need a little digital diversion? Break for our brand new blog to find virtual vistas, foodie finds, travel tips and more.” Whois shows the owner as Ladas Domains, which is a brand protection company I wasn’t previously familiar with.