We’re looking two years back again this week, in order to get realigned with DN Journal.
1. LHN.com for $80,000
- An upgrade from LookHotNaked.com, but they haven’t fully launched yet….they say spring 2015. “LHN IS A REVOLUTIONARY RANGE OF PRODUCTS SPECIFICALLY DEVELOPED TO MAKE YOU LOOK AND FEEL SEXIER. LHN IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MORE OUT OF WEARING LESS, WHO AREN’T AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE AND WANT TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.”
2. Exporters.com for $60,000
- An additional domain for the owners of Importers.com, which is where this domain is redirected. “Established in 2001 and online since 1995, Importers.com allows users to post and browse both company and trade-related information in over 1,200 sub-categories.“
3. SixPackAbs.com for $58,000
- A Men’s Health-feeling blog…..with topics ranging from fitness (and abs), to dating and nutrition. Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 415,000, yet there are no new articles in the last month. The site states it’s written by a fitness columnist, “James Fell is a syndicated fitness columnist for the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, AskMen.com, and Chatelaine.com. His brutally honest fitness advice is read by millions of people every month.”
4. MexicoCityHotels.com for $45,000
- Domain is parked. Owned by John Willis of Otels.com. He’s got quite the hotel domain portfolio, including names such as DCHotels.com, AustraliaHotels.com, JapanHotels.com, and hundreds more.
5. Sobriety.com for $30,000
- Domain is parked. Owned by the people behind RightStep.com, which have drug/alcohol rehab centers in Texas.
6. Monkey.co.uk for $22,400
- A car insurance lead gen site. “Monkey.co.uk is owned by Monkey.co.uk Finance Ltd. The insurance quotation service on monkey.co.uk is provided by Quotezone.” Alexa rank of 2.4 million, which is a drop from 650,000 a year ago at this time.
7 (tie). Aroha.com for $20,000
- Redirects to a Facebook page. “Aroha Valley is a community land project in New Zealand. Aroha is the Māori word for love.”
7 (tie). Gatt.com for $20,000
- Domain is parked and under privacy protection.
7 (tie). Software.cl for $20,000
- Redirects to Software.com.mx. Chile’s ccTLD is the .cl.
7 (tie). VetOnline.com for $20,000
- “Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Vet Online can answer your questions regarding your dog’s health, first aid, illnesses, hygiene, food, parasites, training, behavior and more. For a nominal fee, Vet Online will help you maintain your dog’s health and well-being.” Alexa rank near 12.5 million.