Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. MI.com for $3,600,000
An acquisition by Xiaomi, Inc, a Chinese consumer electronics company. The traffic leader for the week by a long shot, with an Alexa rank under 550. “We are passionate about being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company, creating innovation that everyone can enjoy.“
2. Trade360.com for $42,500
- No site resolves, and the owner is under privacy protection.
3. Fun8.com for $25,000
- The Chinese-language site is below, and I really can’t tell what’s going on with it. Alexa rank near 3.8 million.
3. JSA.com for $25,000
- An upgrade from JacksonSquareAviation.com. “Jackson Square Aviation (JSA) is a full-service aircraft leasing company based in San Francisco, with offices in Seattle, Dublin, Toulouse, Singapore, and Beijing.”
5. MySuit.com for $24,999
- An upgrade from MySuitNY.com. “Create a suit that expresses your personal style. Conservative or fashion forward, the suit you’ve always wanted is just a few clicks away.”
6. SDPI.com for $24,000
- The URL for a publicly traded company with a market cap near $50 million. “Superior Drilling Products has been leading the industry as the most innovative and top-of-the-line PDC drill bit facility in the world.“
7. Gewerbeflächen.de for $22,770
- No site resolves.
8. Kalk.com for $20,700
- An upgrade from Kalk.dk. “the world’s first C2C certified supplier of lime products“
9. Smart.ly for $20,000
- “Get Smarter At Work in Fun, 5-Minute Lessons”
10. CaliforniaAlmond.com for $17,900
- An acquisition by the Almond Board of California, they also own Almonds.com, which is where their acquisition is redirected.