Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Outbreak.com for $73,000
- You can see their Japenese-language placeholder below. Owned by Tokyo-based Tibanne.com, which controlled bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, and controls the domain Bitcoins.com, OPS.com, RAH.com.
2. Vida.com for $53,300
- A health app in the works, “Vida is a next-generation mobile program combining expert content with 1:1 COACHING that guarantees results.” Alexa rank near 1.3 million. Owner under privacy protection.
3. PhoneTracker.com for $50,000
- It says it’s a free app, but the homepage is filled with Adsense blocks. Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 800,000.
4. Amsterdam.org for $40,500
- A travel site owned by Meijers Interactive, which controls many other developed sites covering areas in the Netherlands. Alexa rank near 1.1 million.
5. GiveSmart.com for $40,000
- An upgrade from the hyphenated .net —- Give-Smart.net. “The premier charity auction service.“
6. 3DModels.com for $33,750
- Parked domain.
7. ONU.com for $30,100
- Nothing resolves, and the owner is under privacy protection.
8. Drugs.ca for $27,840
- I get an error message, “Please contact administrator to fix the problem”
9. FirstBrothers.com for $21,000
- An upgrade from FBrothers.co.jp. “We, First Brothers, are an independent investment management firm engaged in real estate investment and asset management. “
10. QuickMove.com for $20,000
- A residential realtor in the UK. Alexa rank near 1 million.