Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Symphony.com for $375,000
- A messaging and workflow platform, the company has raised a whopping $66 million in VC funding. “Symphony’s open messaging and workflow platform delivers a seamless communication hub for streamlining access, enhancing collaboration, bolstering productivity, and connecting users to a robust professional community.” Alexa rank near 350,000.
2. Mob.com for $220,000
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 90,000. “Mobile APP Development Services. We make awesome SDKs to empower developers APPs.” Per their site, they were established in 2012 and have raised $10 million in VC funding.
3. BigSale.com for $50,000
- The owner of the domain is looking for a big sale…..their lander shows a buy it now price of $500,000. Whois shows the owner at Viet Nguyen of Texas, and they own other domains such as BigDeals.com and SmartShopper.com.
4. AutoAssurance.com for $42,500
- The domain is parked. Whois shows the owner as Landmark Management of Texas, and they control plenty of other ‘assurance’ names, such as MemberAssurance.com, FordAssurance.com, DodgeAssurance.com and more.
5. 1346.com for $38,000
- A simple lander is live that lists a contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org. Yes, Hotmail.). Similar landers are live for other domains owned by the same China-based investor, such as B8B.com, 3929.com, and 87T.com.
6. HotelNews.com for $20,400
- No site resolves, and the owner is under privacy protection.
6. JobBoerse.com for $20,400
- An addition to the IDN – JobBörse.com, which is where their acquisition is redirected, and a German-language job board is live. They state “2,578,663 jobs from more than 1.5 million business sites”. The Alexa rank on the IDN is just over 100,000.
8. HealthSpark.com for $20,000
- No site resolves. It’s owned by Cambria Health Solutions, so I’m guessing a new site or new business is on the way.
9. Heals.com for $16,800
- An upgrade from Heals.co.uk. “Good design, well made. These values have directed Heal’s collections since 1810, so our customers can expect innovative, quality homeware.“
10. XMouse.com for $16,000
- Can’t really tell what’s going on……manipulating the Google Earth API. Appears to be owned by SeeScan, “We believe in creative thinking and constant innovation. From conception, to design, to actual product creation we develop video pipe inspection and utility locating equipment that just works. Since 1983 we have maintained an unparalleled level of quality that our customers have come to expect. “