Listed below are updates on the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Teamwork.com for $675,000
- An upgrade from TeamworkPM.net, it’s the home of an online project management software. Traffic leader for the week, by a long shot, with an Alexa rank near 6,700.
2. Game.cn for $512,307
- According to DN Journal’s post last year, this domain was picked up “in an auction of previously reserved names held by CNNIC (administrator of the .CN Registry)”. Alexa rank near 9 million.
3. LGG.com for $175,000
- Owned by Valio Ltd. Per Google Translate, “LGG® probiotic efficacy is proven for more than 800 investigation. It reduces the common cold and allergies, as well as to keep the stomach condition.“
4. JCT.com for $98,000
- Formerly the home of Junction Investments, which offered a way to “Invest in major motion pictures alongside professional film financiers.” They were acquired by Seedrs, a company that does equity crowdfunding, in October of last year.
5. Crafting.com for $51,500
- Owned by Missouri Star Quilt Company, the “quilting tutorials” site has an Alexa rank near 17 million.
6. BigBen.com for $50,000
- “Bigben.com is an online retail company based out of Southern California. We pride ourselves on carrying hand selected products that are built to last and have a clean design. We continuously hunt and source quality goods, so check in frequently to view our latest findings.” Alexa rank near 380,000.
7. Homify.com for $40,500
- An upgrade from the .co.uk, which is where the .com is redirected. “What is homify? homify is your new online platform – We’re all about living & building.“
8. Acar.com for $40,000
- Their website is still under development and shows a Lebanon physical address, and a PowerPro.cc email address.
9. Rabatkoder.dk for $36,500
- “Coupon codes” in Danish. Appears to be an additional name to supplement the .com —- the .dk is redirected to the .com. “Thousands of free coupons, discounts and offers!“
10. Desperados.com for $33,500
- Owned by beer giant Heineken. “Desperados is a one of a kind beverage crafted at the crossroads of beer and spirits techniques. It is blended with tequila barrel aged lager with notes of lemon flavor to provide a refreshing and smooth taste.”