Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. TorontoRealEstate.com for $140,000
- Sold by Rob Grant, who has quite a real estate domain portfolio. You find exactly what you would expect at the developed site, which has an Alexa rank near 9 million. Although the domain is under privacy protection, the LinkedIn link ties to Sunny Daljit, “CEO/Team Leader at Keller Williams Realty Solutions”.
2. Kiralikaraba.com for $37,500
- You can see the placeholder below, and the Turkish language site roughly translates through Google as follows: “Very soon! Do you want to rent a car with affordable prices all over Turkey? If you want to know when you leave the kiralikaraba.co I opened the e-mail address. 🙂” The site has an Alexa rank near 1.6 million.
3. Kiel.com for $25,350
- A big upgrade from Kiel-industrial-services.com. The German language site translates in part as follows, “The Kiel Industrial Services AG was founded in 2006 in Nördlingen. The foundation stone for the AG was laid in 1944 in Witten / Ruhr with the establishment of M. Kiel Pipeline. Under the keel Industrial Services AG now operate a total of 15 separate legal entities, which have established themselves in recent years to international service providers in the industrial services.”
4. Baltic.cruises for $25,000
- Picked up by Viking River Cruises, which resides on VikingRiverCruises.com, but their Baltic.cruises site simply resolves to a blank page. Surprisingly has an Alexa rank just over 14 million.
5. 1151.com for $17,030
- Owned by an individual in China, and the domain has a very simple lander which shows a contact email address.
6. FXGlobal.com for $16,300
- Domain is parked, and owned by an individual in Lebanon.
7. HR.tv for $16,298
- Domain is parked, and owned by an individual in Switzerland.
8. BusinessFinance.com.au for $16,261
- Domain is parked. Owned by an NHC Advisors Pty Ltd.
9. Wettbuero.de for $15,600
- Appears to translate from German as some sort of variant of ‘bookmaker’, and that’s what is developed on the site — a lead gen site for online bookies. Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 1.3 million. Owned by OPC Gaming Limited of the UK.
10. BS.tv for $15,000
- Whois shows the domain is in transfer at Sedo, and a Sedo page resolves.