Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. EveryDayCounts.com for $40,000
- An upgrade from Every-Day-Counts.com. An online fashion shop with a bricks & mortar location in Amsterdam. Alexa rank near 1.3 million. “every.day.counts was created with one vision – to simplify our cluttered wardrobes until we want to wear every piece we own.“
2. Zilli.com for $31,510
- An upgrade from Zilli.fr. A men’s fashion site, “The Finest Garment for Men in the World“
3. FilmesOnline.com for $28,000
- The domain is parked. Owned by Chris Chena, per Whois —– an incredibly successful domainer.
4. Light.co for $25,000
- They have raised just under $10 million in funding. Their About page says, “creative technologists on a mission to reimagine the art and science of photography”. They’re involved with the cameras for smartphones. Alexa rank just under a million.
5. Orexin.com for $19,999
- Owned by Merck, with its multi billion dollar market cap. It forwards to their Belsomra.com domain, which is a prescription medicine for people with sleeping problems. Orexin is “a central promoter of wakefulness”.
6. GreatIdeas.com for $19,000
- The domain is parked, and appears to be owned by a domainer, as the same contact person controls over 4,000 domains, per Whois.
7. WeedShops.com for $18,000
- A “dynamically driven GPS based website and marketing conduit for the marijuana industry.” Or, according to their Facebook page, “Where The Grass Is Always Greener“. Alexa rank near 5 million.
8. Lavon.com for $16,000
- A bag / purse / tote shop.
9. LeClub.com for $13,700
- Domain does not resolve.
9. StyleBox.com for $13,700
- The traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 400,000. Per a translation of the German-language site, “StyleBox is Germany’s first fashion portal that combines price comparison, voucher codes and cashback.“