- MannGlass.com – Sold recently for $2,000 at Sedo, vs $105 in August of this year……an extremely quick flip, and an upgrade from the .net. A custom glass company, and its screenshot is below. “Our custom glass capabilities extend from intricate notches and holes, exacting specifications, elaborate edge detailing, and precision small pieces. Additionally, Mann Glass fabrications include bending, etching, carving and bonding of glass. We sell anything and everything you could want, form 1,000 pieces for windows through a distributor to a single mirror direct to a customer’s home.”
- BS.tv – Sold recently for $15,000 at Sedo, vs $2,050 in 2011 at Sedo. Still in transfer at Sedo.
- DroppedNames.com – Sold recently for $3,050 at Flippa, vs $699 at NameJet in July…..a quick, profitable flip. Ownership under privacy protection.
- LittleLamb.com – Sold recently for $2,988 at Sedo, vs $191 in 2012 at SnapNames. You can see their simple placeholder below. Owner under privacy protection.
- No flops to be found this week……..the lack of GoDaddy names because they’re in their quiet period really limits the supply of comps to research…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.