- SkiLikeAGirl.com – Sold recently for $2,500 at Sedo, vs $1,500 in 2011 at Sedo. They have a Facebook page live (screenshot below), but their future Shopify site isn’t populated with products yet. “Ski Like a Girl provides clothing and accessories for girls (and cool boys) who love to shred…”
- HR.tv – Sold recently for $16,298 at Sedo, vs $3,300 in 2011 at SnapNames. Domain is parked, and Whois shows the domain is still in transfer.
- RExchange.com – Sold recently for $3,800 at Sedo, vs $220 in 2011 at Sedo. Domain is parked, and Whois shows the domain is still in transfer.
- LoyaltyMedia.com – Sold recently for $3,500 at Sedo, vs $350 in 2009 at Afternic. Forwards to ValuePlusNettwork.com, a company which recently purchased a company called “The Loyalty Box”; perhaps a rebrand or expansion is in the works.
- No flops to be found this week……..the lack of GoDaddy names because they’re in their quiet period really limits the supply of comps to research…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.