Below is another look at a few recent domain flips and flops, with data courtesy of NameBio.
- EasyFlyer.com recently sold for 12,821 USD at Sedo, vs 1,000 USD on 2010-11-08 at Sedo. Appears to be an upgrade from EasyFlyer.fr, pictured below. An online printing company.
- TKQ.com recently sold for 15,011 USD at Sedo, vs 4,302 USD on 2012-12-05 at NameJet. It’s no surprise to see a profitable LLL.com flip, even with the Q.
- RXL.com recently sold for 13,218 USD at Sedo, vs 8,100 USD on 2008-02-27 at Sedo. LLL.com flip #2.
- 6105.com recently sold for 9,000 USD at NameJet, vs 3,462 USD on 2013-11-06 at Sedo. Another one that is no surprise…numerics continue to increase in value.
- OnlineBackup.org recently sold for 3,188 USD at NameJet, vs 1,112 USD on 2013-01-11 at NameJet. Big search volume and CPC — 40,000 per month, and $32.
- LowClass.com recently sold for 1,208 USD at NameJet, vs 161 USD on 2013-03-28 at NameJet. This one was discussed recently at DomainSherpa.
- BillCollection.com sold for 1,801 USD on 2015-03-22 at NameJet, vs 11,800 USD on 2007-04-18 at Moniker. Elliot Silver discussed this one earlier this week….someone along the way lost big bucks.
- USD.org sold for 5,450 USD on 2015-03-20 at NameJet, vs 7,500 USD on 2013-04-16 at NameJet.
- DiscountLuxury.com sold for 1,505 USD on 2015-03-26 at NameJet, vs 2,544 USD on 2009-01-10 at NameJet.
- eAgenda.com sold for 605 USD on 2015-03-20 at NameJet, vs 2,500 USD on 2011-08-03 at Afternic.
- Sport.biz sold for 849 USD on 2015-03-19 at Sedo, vs 14,764 USD on 2007-12-12 at Sedo. Ouch. The buyer is forwarding it to Sportschuh-outlet.de.
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.