- DNServer.com – Sold recently for $2,600 at Sedo, vs $331 earlier this year at NameJet. I see DNServer.com, but the buyers are using it to redirect to their site with one less “R”, at DNSEver.com. Screenshot below. “DNSEver provides quality, efficient and reliable DNS (Domain Name System) service for those who own a domain but do not have a name server or those who have difficulty in building or managing name servers.”
- UOI.com – Sold recently for $15,288 at NameJet, vs $4,950 in 2011 at Sedo. Redirects to XU.com — that same redirect to XU.com is something we’ve also seen recently with Hipe.com, which was acquired for $5,000.
- CareVision.com – Sold recently for $1,329 at Sedo, vs $676 in 2012 at NameJet.
- Kittel.com – Sold recently for $3,900 at Nokta, vs $2,050 in 2007 at SnapNames. Screenshot below. A new firm established in 2014 by Michael Kittel. “As a collective of the best creatives, strategists, producers and developers, we believe in creating memorable and relevant work that engages our target in a meaningful dialogue. Simply put, we create the stuff you like and care about, for brands and for ourselves. Kittel created award-winning work for global brands, such as Henkel, IWC, KPMG, Macy’s, Mercedes-Benz, Nestlé, Nokia, Smirnoff, USA, Volkswagen and WWF.”
- ClearwaterHotels.com – Sold recently for $2,100 at NameJet, vs $4,000 in 2007 at Afternic. Over a 50% loss over a 7 year hold. Domain is parked, and under privacy protection.
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.