Some Domains That Sold Last Week
- Consoles.com – $50,000 – Lots of search volume around gaming consoles (PS4, Wii, Xbox, etc), like those pictured to the right. This price will pay for a lot of bobbleheads for seller Warren Royal. Maybe he should make one of Ali and that big beard in appreciation for his role as selling broker.
- Divider.com – $17,500 – Sure, Rick Schwartz sold RoomDividers.com for $75,000, but that was with an unmotivated seller and a motivated buyer. The tables are turned when a domainer is actively trying to sell a domain….and that doesn’t matter if you’re trying to sell it on Flippa vs GoDaddy vs NameJet or anywhere else.
- Automating.com – $15,000 – Incredibly little search volume for the keyword “automating”, but the automation industry is big business.
- VitaminOutlet.com – $4,500
- Wildly.com – $4051 – This gets the seller Federer over $340k in transactions on the platform.
- WebApplication.com – $3,050
- MyBusinessListing.com – $500
- Racing.info – $480 – Discussed in the Flops last week, though Josh is rightly skeptical of the Sedo buy at $18k.
- WholesaleHealthcare.com – $454
Some Websites That Sold
- NightLinx.com – $37,000 – Monthly net profit of $4,500 stated, on uniques of 163,000. “Nightlinx.com is a social network, a nightlife & entertainment guide, a tickets search engine, and an online store, for the nightlife & entertainment industry.” Sold at the BIN, when the bidding was only at $6,100.
- QatarCL.com – $28,200 – Monthly net profit of $1,300 stated, on uniques of 47,000. CL in this case is an abbreviation for classifieds. “Site was launched in 2009. There is lots of potential to monetize site if you have already some business in real estate, vehicle, furniture selling .”
Some Domains With Bids That Didn’t Sell
- EngineeringColleges.com – $5,000
- BackupService.com – $2,200