Some Domains That Sold Last Week
- RedRoom.com – $5,050 – The listing states the domain was previously developed and still gets 4,900 visitors per month. A screenshot from July 2014 is shown to the right, courtesy of Archive.org.
- Keyboards.net – $4,500 – Discussed recently as a very profitable flip….having recently been picked up at GoDaddy.
- VisitBolivia.com – $3,200 – A previous auction ended at $3,550, but the buyer must have flaked out.
- TheSteveJobsMovie.com – $1,000
- InsuranceQuote.info – $700
- RealEstateDomain.com – $600
Some Websites That Sold
- PetIDMe.com – $19,000 – Monthly net profit of $6,400 stated, on monthly uniques of 6,300. “Up for sale is an e-commerce site / store selling very unique Pet ID Tags. Our first year in business we did over $300k in revenue our first year in business.” Although the 3x multiple looks attractive, their traffic and revenue has taken a nosedive, per the listing.
- SheetMusicScore.com – $15,100 – Monthly net profit of $500 stated, with no traffic stated. “SheetMusicScore.com (digital online sheet music) – This is a legal licensed business by Hal Leonard (Publisher) and powered by Sibelius Scorch (Avid) “
Some Domains With Bids That Didn’t Sell
- Insecticides.com – $2,000