I’m not a big Amazon seller, but I still have a few hundred minisites that pay their way……….mostly with Adsense, but sometimes combined with sales of products through the Amazon affiliate program.
With Amazon, you get a commission if a visitor buys something…..even if that something has absolutely nothing to do with the original product link they clicked on.
So, in the spirit of the holiday shopping season, I decided to look at some of the things that have sold through my affiliate account this year, and some of the more odd/interesting/amusing products that sold are below……none of which tie to domains I own….you’ll have to trust me on that.
- Men’s Bikini Thong Underwear
- “Red Hot & Dance” CD — featuring songs from Seal and George Michael?
- Prince Of Peace Tiger Liniment
- Zheng Gu Shui Analgesic Liniment
- Pie Bird Funnel (picture to the right)
- Book: Knit Your Own Cat: Easy-to-Follow Patterns for 16 Frisky Felines
- Book: I’m a Stranger Here Myself: Notes on Returning to America After 20 Years Away
- Adult Bicycle Training Wheels
- “Poo-Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set” (picture to the right….some sort of gag gift which includes bathroom scents: “(1) bottle of Heavy Doody and (1) bottle of the Poo-Tonium Spray“
- Dog Potty-Training Pads
- Origami Paper
- 12 Foam Dinosaur Masks
- Green Pasture’s Blue Ice Fermented COD Liver Oil
- CPAP Tube Cleaning Brushes
- Hearing Aid Cleaning Brushes
- SpaRitual Protein Boost Moisture Repair For Brittle Nails
- Jelly Beans, 49 Flavors, 2-Pound Stand-Up Pouch
- Quick Spit Antifog Spray
- Basketball Defensive Mannequin (pic to the right — the mannequin and I competed for the last spot on the high school basketball team)
- Let’s call it a woman’s pleasuring device…..9 inches…..this one came in neon blue
- “I Want You, I Want All Of You” The Notebook, Vinyl Wall Decal