At this month’s Sedo Great Domains auction, nine domains with nearly $50,000 in bids have hit reserve at the time of this writing, and I expect UTT.com and a couple other domains to hit reserve before the end of the auction, pushing total sales much higher.
Listed below are the domains that have hit reserve and will sell:
- SGJ.com – $29,500 at press time
- BB.org – The last couple LL.org sales have hit the five figures, so at 9,999 Euro ($11,350 USD), this one seems like it has room to run.
- GSNN.com – At $427 as I type this, and with the double N, I’m guessing it’s going up a little further.
- YOL.de – This is the first of three LLL.de domains. Recent comps at NameBio include OSP.de at $2,463, MPZ.de at $1,219, PEY.de at $967, RVZ.com at $1,335. Each of these three LLL.de domains have hit reserve and are significantly below the four recent sales.
A few other notable domains with bidding in or near their reserve range include:
- UTT.com – This sold for $8,600 in 2011 at NameJet and is worth muuuch more now.
- HVZ.com – This one sold for $12,400 last month at NameJet.
You can check out all the listings here.