Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. 88888.com for $245,000
- No site resolves, and presumably owned by an investor in China…..Whois appears to show Ename’s privacy protection.
2. 3DPrinter.net for $60,000
- I expected a commercial site, but it currently appears to be an information resource. Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 260,000. Ownership is under privacy protection.
3. Routes.com for $50,000
- Domain is parked and under privacy protection.
4. Novio.com for $45,000
- An ad agency, “We’ve spent decades serving as creative consiglieri to C-level executives, company founders and entrepreneurs. We’ve had the pleasure to work for the world’s most admired brands on the planet. And while we are artists at heart, our real passion is telling stories, re/launching brands, and designing experiences to help solve business problems.” Alexa rank near 4.7 million.
5. Preggers.com for $40,000
- Upgrade from RUPreggers.com. “Preggers by Therafirm™ is a unique line of maternity support hose and compression products developed by future moms for future moms.“
6. TheResource.com for $35,000
- “A professional career match can make all the difference. Let the experts at The Resource show you how.” Alexa rank near 4.7 million.
7. Blabbermouth.com for $34,000
- An upgrade from the .net, which is where the .com is redirected. A heavy metal news site. The .net has an impressive sub-10,000 Alexa rank.
8. WonderfulWorld.com for $32,500
- A Chinese language site that appears to be promoting its online gaming development capabilities.
9. Financed.com for $25,000
- Domain is parked, and per Whois, is owned by a Don Forman of Las Vegas.
9. HeritageHome.com for $25,000
- “Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings.” Alexa rank near 4.8 million. The company is based in North Carolina.