Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. BTC.com for $1,000,000
- It sounds like this may not have been a sale to begin with? After lots of press about a sale to bitcoin company GAW Miners and then a launch in May of this year with a discussion of selling subdomains, the domain now redirects to Bitcoin.org. A few articles came out in late May stating that the $1 million sale was actually a lease, and the lease payments weren’t being made. The current owner is under privacy protection.
2. Fighters.com for $60,000
- Developed into an MMA fighting site. Alexa rank near 1.8 million. Owned by Rockstar Venbtures INC of Florida. “Fighters.com is a leader in the world of MMA media, bringing you all the latest MMA news and rumors, fight previews and predictions and exclusive interviews.”
3. BigDeals.com for $36,100
- The lander states the domain has a buy it now price of $750,000. Owned by a Dzui.com LLC of Texas.
4. Training.com.au for $30,848
- “Training.com.au is Australia’s most comprehensive careers and education hub.” Alexa rank near 800,000.
5. Banyo.com for $30,500
- A Turkish language site about bathrooms and bathroom designs is live. Alexa rank near 12 million.
6. Gains.com for $25,500
- Domain is parked and owned by an individual in China.
7. JTF.com for $25,100
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 350,000. Owned by bricks & mortar JTF Wholesale of the UK, and this domain is an upgrade from the variety of related domains the company owns, such as JTFStore.com, JTFOnline.com, JTFShopping.com and more. “With 13 stores across the UK, and over 40,000 products instore, you’ll find a huge range of products at prices worth retweeting! “
8. PNN.com for $23,200
- The domain doesn’t resolve, and is owned by LUZHOU HOLDINGS LIMITED of Singapore.
9. UMD.com for $20,199
- Domain is parked and under privacy protection.
10. PartyIdeas.com for $20,101
- Domain doesn’t resolve and is under privacy protection.