Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Datacenters.com for $190,000
- A lead-gen site, with the owner under privacy protection. Alexa rank near 550,000. The singular sold earlier this year for $500,000. “Founded in 2010, the concept for the website originated from an internal spreadsheet which was used by our consultants to help their customers find data centers. The spreadsheet became so popular and useful that we decided that we would make it available to the masses by placing it online in the form of a very basic website. ”
2. Waitress.com for $168,000
- An app. “Discover hassle-free dining with Waitress on your mobile phone. Less waiting, more service.” The company is based in Sweden.
3. Cruises.com.au for $103,400
- Picked up by “OZCRUISING PTY LTD” of Australia. You’ll find exactly what you’d expect….a site to book cruises.
4. DailyDeals.co.uk for $55,000
- This one follows up on their prior week’s acquisition of DailyDeals.de. Identical placeholders are at each acquisition, and their live site is at DailyDeals.nl.
5. YourRights.com for $45,000
- The website for the law offices of the much more difficult to spell Joumana Kayrouz. They have the corresponding phone number: 1-866-YOURRIGHTS.
6. 3DParts.com for $44,000
- A Canadian company, “3Dparts.com is an industry leading additive manufacturing, tooling and injection molding company.” Same owner has other domains like 3DPartsGroup.com, 3DInjectionMolds.com and 3DProductionMolding.com. Alexa rank near 13 million.
7. Zhuo.com for $42,500
- Appears to be a Chinese language used car marketplace. Alexa rank near 900,000.
8. 19E.com for $40,000
- Heck of a price for a CCC.com. Parked, under privacy protection.
9. GKIC.com for $35,000
- Abbreviation for Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle, which says it’s “about making you money through better marketing.” Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 25,000.
10. Wreckers.com for $30,000
- Lead gen site, “Wreckers.com is part of the premiere database of towing and roadside companies in the United States.” Affiliated with Towing.com, AutoTowing.com, and RoadSideHelp.com.