Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. MM.com for $1,200,000
- It appears this one traded hands again recently, as discussed at TheDomains. The current owner is an individual in China, per Whois. The domain currently resolves, but simply has the following: “1234567890fadacai”. Alexa rank near 750,000.
2. MEH.com for $100,000
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 6,500. A deals site from Matt Rutledge.com, the prior owner of Woot.com, which was sold to Amazon for $110 million.
3. MI.co.id for $60,000
- No site resolves. .co.id = Indonesian ccTLD
4. Luxury.estate for $50,000
- The domain is parked and under privacy protection. $50k to make a splash with a new G, and it’s parked…..
5. Weights.com for $36,500
- Domain is parked. Picked up by Shane Warne of Labyrith.com, who previously provided an excellent interview here. Sold for a loss by Eric Borgos, who has many great posts at his ImpulseCorp blog, and he discussed the sale here.
6. RoyalFortunes.com for $35,000
- Appears to be a lotto operator in Sint Maartens, with a US-based operator. From the About page, “Shoutz, Inc. is a privately held United States based company dedicated to making lotteries more convenient, engaging and rewarding.”
7. MyLifebox.com for $27,500 (Server not found)
- No site resolves.
8. BMH.com for $27,200
- This domain has since been flipped profitably at least once, selling for $32,488 at the end of last year. Prior to either of these two sales, it sold for $10,500 back in 2013. The domain is currently parked.
9. Sozcu.com for $27,000
- An upgrade from Sozcu.com.tr. A Turkish-language news site.
10. MySex.com for $25,000
- The domain redirects to SportsAdvisors.ch, a sports betting site.