Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. NM.org for $35,000
- A bit of a rebrand — from Northwestern Memorial Hospital at NMH.org to Northwestern Medicine at NM.org. Alexa rank near 62,000. “In Chicago and its northern and western suburbs, Northwestern Medicine provides care through four hospitals and across 60 ambulatory sites.”
2. FreeSpins.de for $27,600
- Just a placeholder is live, in German.
3. Catterton.com for $25,000
- An upgrade from CPEquity.com. “Catterton is a leading North American consumer-focused private equity firm, with more than $4.0 billion currently under management and a twenty-five year track record of success in building high growth companies. “
3. Ntent.com for $25,000
- “NTENT is a semantic search technology company focused on delivering relevant content, in real-time, across all channels, based on known interests.” Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 16,000.
5. Gaia.tv for $22,275
- Picked up by the folks behind GaiamTV.com, which is where their acquisition is redirected. “Transformational media to awaken the mind, body and soul”
6. AmericanNational.com for $20,000
- An additional domain for American National Insurance Company, which also uses ANICO.com.
7. FitnessStudios.de for $18,630
- A for-sale lander is live.
8. Affinita.it for $16,560
- Domain is parked, and owned by “Affidea B.V.” of Amsterdam.
9. Kilroy.net for $16,471
- “KILROY is a company specialized in offering products and services tailor made for youth and students. We help students and young people EXPLORE LIFE. Whether it comes to travel the world or education abroad our goal is to fulfill your dreams.” Alexa rank near 1.7 million.
10. LasVegas247.com for $13,000
- No site resolves, but it was picked up by the folks behind LV247.com, a travel site.