Listed below are updates on the top 10 domain sales from a year ago, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Zhuanxue.com for $190,098
- No site resolves. “Transfer” in Chinese pinyin. Picked up by the 360 Education Group of China. They bought 0060.com a few months prior to this acquisition.
2. Satoshi.com for $75,000
- No site resolves. Picked up by a David Rowe of the UK, per Whois.
3. CIN.com for $55,000
- An upgrade from CIN.pt. Per Google Translate, “CIN is the Iberian leader in the production and marketing of paints and varnishes.“ Alexa rank of 3.6 million.
4. MaiMai.cn for $50,000
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 120,000. Translates to “buy/sell” or “trade” from Chinese pinyin.
5. Autoankauf.de for $48,600
- Translates to “car purchase” from German. Not much is live…an under construction lander.
6. XCW.com for $30,100
- Domain is parked. Owned by Agrinoon Enterprises of China, which is “in the manufacturing, marketing and trading of agricultural chemicals for international markets.“
7. MobileLoans.com for $30,099
- A loan lead gen site is live, with an Alexa rank of 7.3 million.
8. GPV.com for $30,000
- You can see the lander below with its statement, “make no little plans”. Owned by entrepreneur Nathan Laurell. This was a nice profitable flip for the prior owner….picked it up around $6k, and sold for 5x that price.
9. SharpMind.com for $25,000
- The under construction page is shown below. The owner is Kraisoft, which has a few other game sites.
10. Movie.info for $24,626
- The movie site has an Alexa rank near 4 million. Per Whois, it’s owned by Omnia Orbis LLC, of Ladera Ranch, California.