Some Domains That Sold Last Week
- RealEstateForeclosures.com – $7,500 – Looks like the sale went through, so the prior owner must have gotten tired of waiting, needed some cash, or is making some year-end sales for tax purposes…..the same domain had reached $10,000 and over $15,000 in prior listings over the past 6 months. Whois lists the new owner as “Next Click Ventures”.
- Rock.et – $1,895
- UniversityGuides.com – $500
- FirearmMagazine.com – $455
- NewGosip.com – $350 – check that spelling
Some Websites That Sold
- GeckoGo.com – $12,400 – Monthly loss of $134 stated, on uniques of 100,000. “GeckoGo is a web site and integrated Facebook application designed to be a friendly, open and transparent site that actively encourages natural spontaneous social interaction.“
- FasterThemes.com – $10,001 – Monthly net profit of $1,500 stated, on uniques of 7,700. “We launched FasterThemes.com in Jan 2014 and started developing WordPress themes for WordPress.org. Our first theme got live in March 2014 and since then total 12 themes are Live and 6 are in queue which will go live in a month or so. If you buy this website then it’s our responsibility to work with you until the submitted themes go LIVE there.”
Some Domains With Bids That Didn’t Sell
- Whiskey.com – $170,000 – Seller asking for $1,224,000 in the post-auction negotiations. You’d better start reaching out to end users……
- JDM.com – $23,000 – Seller looking for $220,000. See above re: end users…..
- Cairo.com – Bidding hit $22,000, but the BIN was $700,000. For a name of this quality, you might expect a little promotion by the seller. To help them out, I’ll clue you in to their current auction of Blueberry.com.
- Multivitamins.com – $15,000
- FR.net – $8,000 – Seller had a BIN of $135,000.
- Gels.com – $4,500 – They had a BIN of $60k at one point.