You’re addicted. I can see it in your eyes. Late nights sitting and sorting through names and auctions. Checking search numbers and CPC. If these apply to you then you’ve officially joined the “too many domains” club.
1. Godaddy sent you a Christmas card with Bob Parson’s family and his two mistresses. (just kidding Bob if I meet you at DomainFest)
2. You didn’t know about the oil spill in the gulf but you knew that the .xxx tld had been put on hold at ICANN
3. You decided to skip your sister’s wedding because you needed to keep the vacation days for TRAFFIC
4. When you watch television you can’t go 20 minutes without heading to a computer to see if a domain idea you just saw is taken or not
5. Your browser’s landing page is Domaining.com
6. You give personalized email addresses to family members for Christmas
7. You think any domain that starts with “domain” or “dn” is priceless.
8. You’ve adjusted your sleep schedule around NameJet’s backorder time.
9. You had a one of a kind “No PigeonShit” t-shirt made up at the kiosk at the mall.
10. Your renewal fees are $8000. Your domain income this past year was $3200